Pre-Listing Home Inspections
Eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate seftey issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may allert you to immediate concerns, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that....
- Defects wont become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs your self, if you are qualified.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.